Who, What, Where?

Los Angeles - Usher mentioned the Beverly Center in his hit single "Confessions" and it's no wonder - this mall has everything, and now it has a Calvin Klein store! The 12,000-square-foot unit is located on the sixth level of the mall (where Pottery Barn used to be) and is among five new Calvin Klein stores launched in the U.S. The store features a modern look with white, concrete, and mahogany walls (so Calvin Klein, no?), plus mahogany fixtures and hand-rubbed steel racks. Expect to find 60% of the apparel to be casual, with dressier pieces making up the other 40%.

New York - Fifth Avenue may be getting a very stylish new tenant! WWD reported today that Diesel has just signed a letter of intent to lease 685 Fifth Avenue, at 54th Street, a space owned by the Gucci Group. According to the report, no lease has been signed yet and it is not clear whether Diesel will rent the entire 33,000-square-foot store from the Gucci Group or just a portion of the space.

No comments: