12.07.2007

Stylish Holiday Dinner


I'm all about turkey and dressing during the holiday season, but I get my fill at Thanksgiving. I believe Christmas dinner can be romantic and glamorous - the kind of occasion you dress up for (vs. Thanksgiving, when roomy, drawstring sweatpants are a staple!)! If you feel the same, and you live in NYC or plan to take a trip there soon, then read on...


Style Goodies is giving one lucky reader a $50 gift certificate to the ultra chic, ultra swanky NYC eatery Bruno Jamais Restaurant Club - a luxurious dining experience you'll never forget! Imagine, rubbing elbows with SATC's Chris Noth or Kim Cattral, Chaka Khan, or Fat Joe as you dine on Lobster Brulee and sip "The Platinum Bruno Martini." What could be better?

Simply email me at style.goodies4u@gmail.com with 'dinner' in the subject header before December 14, 2007. Winner will be selected at random and notified via email.

Good luck!

xoxo,
Miss Angel

No comments: