12.08.2007

Arm Candy

Rifling through my jewelry box I've discovered that I am in dire need of more bracelets. I have plenty of necklaces and a ton of earrings, but not nearly enough bracelets. Since it is the season of giving, I'm putting together a holiday wish list, chock full of the most fabulous bracelets and bangles I can find, with the hope that someone will love me enough to bequeath me with at least one (or five) of my favorites.


Ron Herman

Seems everything at Ron Herman is delicious, and these gorgeous pieces are no exception! The Marni Two-Tone Fabric Link Bracelet (l) is dramatic and bold and the Leila Gold and Leather Bracelets (r) are the perfect sprinkle of candy color.






Intuition
I just adore the three tones of this Metallic Bangle Set (l), especially all three stacked together, and the Kenneth Jay Lane Animal Print Bracelet with Crystal Centers (r) is a flawless meeting of wild youth and sophisticated glamour.





Tar-jay
Target is the one store that never disappoints - most everything is so stylish and affordable. The gold and orange Painted Speckle Inlay Bangle (l) would look so pretty and vibrant against the season's requisite neutrals, and the Sterling Silver Modern Loop and Ball Catch Bracelet is somehow dainty and bold.




Out of Hand Boutique
There is nothing I don't love from this site, and the edgy, rocker-chic look of the Pyramid Stud Bracelet (l) and over the top prettiness of the Flower Cuff Bracelet (r) are just two of the pieces I'm infatuated with.



No comments: