8.03.2007

French Dressing

I am a fan of French fashion website La Redoute because a) when people compliment my stellar fashion sense I can tell them I have my things shipped from Paris [NOTE: this is technically not a lie] and b) this website allows me to get my shopping fix without breaking the bank (nearly everything is under $100 and most stuff is even less than $50!!). Here's what I'm jonesing for this Fall:

My office is always ridiculously freezing. This Poncho Cardigan looks deliciously cozy and I love the off-white color.


Poncho Cardigan, $49.99

The perfect blouse to throw on with skinny jeans (the darkest of dark washes) and metallic pumps. Plus it costs less than what I pay for parking!


A-Line Blouse, $29.99


The must-have denim of the season! And since they're so much less than, say, your Sevens or Antiks or Acnes, I can buy a ton of cute tops and sweaters to go with them.





To go with the jeans of course!


And you already know there are a ton of dresses and shoes that I'm pining for (far too many to list!) Can't wait to show off my "little somethings I picked up in Paris!"

No comments: