8.03.2007

French Dressing

I am a fan of French fashion website La Redoute because a) when people compliment my stellar fashion sense I can tell them I have my things shipped from Paris [NOTE: this is technically not a lie] and b) this website allows me to get my shopping fix without breaking the bank (nearly everything is under $100 and most stuff is even less than $50!!). Here's what I'm jonesing for this Fall:

My office is always ridiculously freezing. This Poncho Cardigan looks deliciously cozy and I love the off-white color.


Poncho Cardigan, $49.99

The perfect blouse to throw on with skinny jeans (the darkest of dark washes) and metallic pumps. Plus it costs less than what I pay for parking!


A-Line Blouse, $29.99


The must-have denim of the season! And since they're so much less than, say, your Sevens or Antiks or Acnes, I can buy a ton of cute tops and sweaters to go with them.





To go with the jeans of course!


And you already know there are a ton of dresses and shoes that I'm pining for (far too many to list!) Can't wait to show off my "little somethings I picked up in Paris!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ShopStarStyle.com is a website that sells celebrity looks and popular trends in fashions, handbags, wallets, watches, jewelry and other accessories. Shop Star Style shopstarstyle.com Web Store offers Authentic Celebrity Wholesale Designer Handbags at Low Discount Prices: Fendi, Gucci, Prada, Coach, Chanel, Dior, Chloe, Marc Jacobs, Balenciaga, Louis Vuitton and More! Enter code LUXURY for 25% off your entire order today! http://www.shopstarstyle.com