9.19.2007

In Luv with Chuck

Leave it to LuvCharlie.com to house everything I crave for my Fall wardrobe in one convenient shop! Here's what I'm pining for right now:

Besides the label's adorable name, I'm diggin' the length of this Dream Society cardigan. I loved the extra long sweaters at Stella McCartney Fall 2007, and this is just as luxurious but much less expensive. Plus it'll look great belted over skinny jeans tucked into boots.


Dream Society Charlotte Cardigan, $108



Yumi Kim makes the most delicious dresses and this one is perfect for layering over tights this fall. I love the crisp, purple sunbursts jumping off the blue background of this mini, but it's the flirty length I adore most. I'd pair it with layered gold necklaces and glossy nude lips. Magnifique!

Yumi Kim Starburst Dress, $205



Is this LaRok coat not the most divine?! From the fold-over collar to the just-the-right-amount-of-puffiness puffed sleeves to the skirted peplum, I am ten kinds of crazy about this piece! And you already know how I feel about plaid - this red pattern with pops of yellow and purple is the most fetching I've seen this season.

LaRok Plaid Drive-In Coat, $348


The simplicity of this Chrissa Collection tunic is what makes it so special. Pretty on its own, this versatile piece begs to be paired with matte red lips, a high, patent heel and the chunkiest of cocktail rings for a look that screams effortless chic.


Chrissa Collection 3/4 Sleeve Top, $162

Oh, and of course a softly-tousled bun to show off the ruffle trim at the neck!






Manoush is one of those labels that nails it every time! Each piece is a beautiful treasure that is slightly whimsical but not precious. This dress is undeniably charming, with its pleated empire waist and darling tie, and I love that it can easily make the transition from office to after-hours.


Manoush Nicole Tie Neck Dress, $182

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your site! I saw you on Tia Williams' Shake Your Beauty blog and I had to ask if you could please visit my blog, http://www.lipglossandbronzerandlinerohmy.blogspot.com (I know it's tres long!). I'm an aspiring beauty editor and I'd like some feedback and comments. Thanks so much!

angelica said...

Thanks Lipgloss Whore! Is it wrong that I feel guilty calling you that?

xoxo,
Angel

P.S. Your site is so cute!