11.14.2007

New Mommy Must-Have

A close girlfriend just learned that she's expecting (congrats Nik) which means I'm gonna be an auntie!! Am beyond excited about the bambino and thrilled to spend my days scouring the Internet for adorable toys and miniature clothes for the little one. As joyous as this occasion is, my friend is, quite naturally, concerned about stretch marks. In my search for the perfect hypo-allergenic blankets (the better to snuggle baby with), I discovered something that may help make my darling Nik's pregnancy a bit more pleasant.

A blend of sweet almond oil, wheat germ oil, rosehip oil and a host of other natural ingredients to keep skin soft and supple, LM Naturals Stretch Mark Oil for Pregnant Women is a miracle-in-a-bottle that actually helps to keep the skin moisturized as it stretches and makes pesky stretch marks noticeably less visible. BONUS: It works on old and new stretch marks and it's good for men and women of all ages, so you don't have to be expecting to expect beautiful results!

No comments: