6.22.2007

The Girl With the FAT Lashes!

I may have a mildly obsessive infatuation with mascara... Okay I definitely have a mildly obsessive infatuation with mascara... Okay fine - I am absolutely, 100% obsessed with mascara and there is nothing mild about it! I just can't get enough of the stuff and I'm completely willing to pay a high price to get my glamour fix. My recent favorites have been from Lancome and Prescriptives - both made my lashes devastatingly long and curled. But then a friend (thanks Denice) let me in on one of her beauty secrets: "If you like the good stuff, try Voluminous by L'Oreal," she advised. So, while perusing the aisles of the drugstore the other day I picked up a tube of Blackest Black to test drive...

Wowzers!!! I have gotten more compliments on my lashes than I can keep track of! Yesterday a girlfriend even asked if I was wearing (gasp) falsies! My lashes are seriously fat! Gorgeously fat! I only paid $8 for seriously, gorgeously fat lashes! My, ahem, obsession just grew exponentially!

2 comments:

beauty411 said...

OMG--thanks for the rec! I've been using Eye Magnifier by Rimmel and it's great also, but I will give this a try for sure.

angelica said...

Rimmel, huh? Maybe I'll have to check that one out too - a girl can never have too many mascaras!