3.26.2009

First Look at Matthew Williamson for H&M

Here's a look at what we can expect from British fashion designer Matthew Williamson when his capsule collection for cheap 'n' chic retailer H&M hits stores this spring:
Prices for the collection range from $50 for shorts to $350 for a ruffled gown. Williamson included ultra-luxe elements, like cashmere, leather, sequins, and embroidery in his designs, which will be available in 200 stores worldwide starting April 23.

Williamson will do an encore on May 14, when his women's and men's styles will become available in all 1,700 H&M stores.

6 comments:

Fashion Trend Guide said...

I'm excited! I love the blue blazer. You can view a brief video of the collection on my site.

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Nancy said...

Nice Post..I likes to shop at H&M store

Cashmere cardigan said...

Oh wow, I am so excited! I love that second dress with the peacock print. It is beautiful! Can't wait to see his line!

Drafting Chairs said...

Beautiful dressing ...
Thank you for the post..

Engraved Zippos said...

Very nice post...
Thank you for the post...