3.17.2008

Sandal Lust

It felt like summer a week ago in L.A. but the past few days have been much chillier with cold, tormenting winds threatening to blow the curls right off my head. But no matter how cold it is I'm still hot for these strappy, warm weather staples:

These Warrior Gladiator Sandals from Faryl Robin ($190) are so downtown! I can just see myself pairing them with little, cotton dresses. They also come in a beige hue that's equally divine.

Striped canvas gives the L.A.M.B. 'Dominic' Platform Sandal ($320) a nautical vibe that's insanely sexy at the same time.

The Bali Patent Sandal by Dolce Vita ($115) is appealingly girlish, conjuring up memories of melting popsicles and the sweet, little sundresses I wore as a child every summer.

I simply can't imagine wearing vintage dresses without these Rachel Comey 'Aster' Crisscross Sandal ($300)! The grey and sand color combo is modern and fresh but the suede-covered heel looks so retro.

I'd have to tackle a ton of freelance projects to afford these Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti Strappy Patent Sandal ($660) but the delicious, Skittle color is worth it, no?

Multiple buckles and a rich tobacco hue make the Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent 'Harper' Gladiator ($405) the perfect sandal for must-get wide leg jeans and flouncy, floral tops.

1 comment:

cangel said...

I am not too thrilled about the sandals with all the straps. The reason I like to wear sandals is to have the openness. I did like a number of the other styles thogh.