8.11.2008

Sean Combs: I Am King

Leave it to P. Diddy to dub his new men's fragrance I Am King (the backup dancer-turned-music producer-turned-media mogul has never been shy about expressing his love and affection for himself)! The follow-up to his wildly successful Unforgiveable scent, I Am King is "about sophistication...elegance...simplicity" says Combs.


I Am King, which is available exclusively at Macy's starting in December and other department stores in February, opens up with citrusy notes of tangerine and orange, then leads to a cool middle of champagne, creme de cassis, and Mediterranean water accord, and finishes sweet and musky with lemon cream, cedarwood, white moss, sandalwood and clean powdery undertones.


The I Am King collection includes eau de toilette, after-shave balm, shower gel, and deodorant, with prices ranging from $18 to $74, so you can easily afford to get your king a gift set for the holidays. I'm sure he'll return the favor come fall of 2009, when the I Am Queen fragrance is set to launch.

No comments: