1.12.2009

Too Faced Mood Swings

Oh, how I loved mood rings when I was a little girl! I was amazed at this magical jewelry's ability to change colors according to how I was feeling (it never seemed to change from blue, but I didn't question it). Plus there were different shapes to choose from, so I could wear a star one day and an oval the next. They were the perfect mix of fashion and fun. This could be the reason why I am so intrigued by this Too Faced Mood Swing Emotionally Activated Lip Gloss.

Part of an new, limited edition Smurf collection available exclusively at Sephora, this body heat activated gloss magically changes from Smurf-blue Shimmer to countless shades of Smurfberry pink. The perfect mix of beauty and fun!

Head to Sephora.com for to see the entire limited edition Too Faced Smurf collection.

No comments: