4.18.2007

Sass & Bide Dress






So, I was thrilled to see Holly Robinson Peete on the cover of Essence this month - I've loved her since 21 Jumpstreet! (Did I just date myself?) Anyhow, I drooled over the Sass & Bide dress that she's wearing for about an hour. Then I checked out Net-a-Porter and found that it's the Rare Moment Babydoll Dress - tres jolie, no? If the $512 price tag doesn't make your cringe I recommend you snatch up this sweet, little goody -it's much too cute to pass on!


Feeling blue about the price of Sass & Bide? There, there - check out this Free People Printed Voile Ribbon Dress. Just as cute as the one Holly wore but at 128 bucks, the price tag is much more forgiving and you'll be able to afford a chic stacked heel to pair it with!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Free shipping! Even more reason to give it a try! :-) I hope the Shu Umeura works as well for you as it has been for me. We'll have to see how it goes in the summer, when my skin is like an oil slick...that's the true test.

Juanette said...

love the holly robinson peete dress but out of my price range! i am adding your site to my blog.

angelica said...

thanks jnetteb! I love your blog too!

The dress is too cute, but it's out of my range too... a girl can dream though!